Your picture-perfect smile awaits, at our Quincy dental office
How do you feel when you look in the mirror, or when you see someone about to take a group photo? Hopefully, you are proudly and confidently showing off your perfect smile. If your experience is more like embarrassment, dread, or the desperate need to hide your unattractive teeth, then it’s time to think about a smile makeover. Dr. Steven Matarazzo, of Quincy MA, offers premier cosmetic dental services to help you fall in love with your smile.
The smile makeover process
A smile makeover is a multi-faceted treatment plan, which usually includes several cosmetic procedures. It is very different from one patient to the next, because it is based entirely on your goals and your preferences.
The doctor will work with you, creating a design that meets your specifications. Once you are certain of what you want, the treatment is usually accomplished in just a few weeks. Some of the most common component of a smile makeover plan include:
- Porcelain veneers alter the appearance of teeth without significant structural changes
- Cosmetically designed dental crowns, bridges, and other restorations serve dual purposes of optimizing health and functionality while beautifying your smile
- Crown lengthening or gum contouring procedures can sculpt your gum line to create the ideal frame around your pearly whites
- Fountain of Youth dentures accomplish complete tooth replacement without the cosmetic or comfort issues associated with standard dentures
- Invisalign transparent orthodontics can straighten teeth and correct bite problems without the hassle and embarrassment of traditional metal braces
- Teeth whitening is usually recommended if any natural enamel is exposed, to ensure that your smile is at its dazzling best
Your brand-new smile, and a confident new you, is only a phone call away. Contact our office at (617) 405-3939 and schedule a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Matarazzo today.
Share this Article
Back to Smile Makeover Page