The benefits and affordability of full dentures for individuals in Quincy, MA looking to fill out their smile
Has losing your teeth caused your face to take on an aging, sunken in appearance? This appearance does not have to be permanent and can be corrected with the use of a full set of dentures from Dr. Stephen Matarazzo at Quincy Smile Center in Quincy, MA. Recapturing the fountain of youth with dentures has never been simpler and the cost of full dentures can be very affordable.
Dr. Matarazzo specializes in FOY (Fountain of Youth) Dentures that are designed using dynamic models of your mouth in motion, ensuring dentures that not only fit well, but provide the proper functionality in everyday use as well.
The Benefit of Wearing Dentures
Maybe you are not yet sold on the idea of receiving dentures. It is possible you are finding that you get along fine with your remaining teeth (if you have any) and you are not looking for a current solution. Let us look over some benefits of complete dentures that you may not be aware of.
- Dentures provide improved ability in biting and chewing all your favorite foods
- When wearing your dentures, there are few restrictions placed on the foods you can eat
- If you feel socially awkward about gaps in your smile caused by missing teeth, this can be eliminated with the use of dentures
- Restore your proper face appearance and no longer worry about the aging and sunken in appearance caused by missing teeth
- For those who have teeth remaining, dentures can protect them from uneven and extensive wear
- Dentures can be easily removed for brushing and cleaning
FOY Dentures Improve Your Facial Appearance
Have you noticed that your face looks aged and sunken in from missing teeth? When you lose teeth, your face can begin to collapse inward, bringing your nose closer to your chin and creating lines around the mouth. In addition, you can develop jowls and excessive wrinkles. Now, know that dentures can absolutely help restore your face to a fully normal appearance by filling your mouth with great looking and fully functional artificial teeth. You will notice an improved appearance in facial features including facial features being filled out and a reduction in wrinkles.
Cost of Dentures
Cost of dentures can vary depending on what kind of dentures you may need. Many insurance companies will cover at least some of the cost, but you will need to check with your individual provider regarding specifics relevant to your situation. What is true is that, for many, dentures are a completely affordable solution to replacing missing teeth and restoring facial appearance. If you are interested in learning more about dentures or would like to set up an appointment, please call Dr. Stephen Matarazzo at Quincy Smile Center in Quincy, MA today at (617) 405-3939.Back to Youth Dentures Page