Full mouth rehabilitation services available to patients in the Quincy, MA area
When patients have several issues present in their smiles, they may need to speak to a Quincy, MA area dentist about the benefits of working with a professional to achieve a more attractive smile. With services such as full mouth rehabilitation, patients can enjoy a beautiful smile regardless of how many concerns they are dealing with. Dr. Stephen J. Matarazzo and his team work with patients to develop a treatment plan that combines restorative services for optimum results.
What is full mouth rehabilitation?
Full mouth rehabilitation, sometimes referred to as a smile makeover, is a complete transformation of the teeth and sometimes the gums to achieve a more attractive, healthier, and better functioning smile. Dr. Stephen J. Matarazzo and his team believe that all patients should have access to dental solutions that make them look and feel their best. When several dental issues exist, a complete rehabilitation of the smile is often the most appropriate solution for these individuals.
What does full mouth rehabilitation entail?
The entire process begins with a consultation appointment with Dr. Stephen J. Matarazzo. During this appointment, patients can point out the concerns they have with their smiles. This may include missing teeth, misaligned teeth, or imperfect teeth that may be detracting from the smile’s appearance. Our dental team will assess the smile, take x-rays, and discuss with patients the services that can be used to rehabilitate the smile’s function and appearance. Our talented team works together with patients to design a customized dental treatment plan to make permanent changes for amazing results.
What treatments may be discussed?
Full mouth rehabilitation may include a combination of services including:
- Dental implants – implants are used to either replace a single tooth, anchor a dental bridge to replace several teeth, or to act as a foundation for implant-supported dentures, replacing an entire arch of natural teeth.
- Dental bridges – bridges replace one or more teeth in a row within a dental arch and may be anchored with dental implants or existing adjacent teeth.
- Dentures – replacing teeth can be done in an economic manner with dentures, either partial or full dentures.
- Dental crowns – dental crowns are commonly used in restorative and general dentistry. They are ceramic restorations that cover the entire visible portion of a natural tooth. This is done for repair or strengthening of the natural tooth structure.
- Porcelain veneers – veneers are thin ceramic facings that are custom-fabricated to match the existing teeth and are bonded into place on the front of anterior teeth.
- Professional whitening – brightening the smile with professional bleaching products is another way to rejuvenate the smile’s appearance quickly and easily.
By combining many of these treatments, patients will enjoy stunning results quickly and easily.
How fast can full mouth rehabilitation be completed?
Full mouth rehabilitation can be performed in just one appointment if patients choose to do so. Patients may enjoy sedation such as oral conscious sedation which is used to ensure patients are comfortable throughout longer dental appointments. Patients relax while their treatments are all done in one visit for fast turnaround. However, some of our patients want to space out their treatments and gradually work on rehabilitating their smiles, and that’s okay, too! This may allow patients to make payments for their treatment over time to ease their concerns regarding their budget for treatment. Dr. Stephen J. Matarazzo discusses with patients the benefits of having the treatments done all at once as well as the advantages of spacing them out. This is a personal decision that our patients must make on their own with proper knowledge about the process.
Ready to discuss the advantages of full mouth rehabilitation services with a Quincy, MA area dentist?
Dr. Stephen J. Matarazzo and his team of professionals are dedicated to helping patients achieve beautiful, healthy smiles for life. When a variety of problems exist, patients are often interested in finding out how full mouth rehabilitation services can assist them in achieving the smile of their dreams. We encourage patients, to learn more by scheduling a consultation appointment with our staff. Call (617) 405-3939 today to book an appointment at our practice, conveniently located at 300 Crown Colony Drive in Quincy, MA.
Share this Article
Back to Full mouth Rehabilitation Page