Get the Smile you Deserve with Restorative and Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Nothing can make you feel better about yourself than improving your smile. Those with broken and missing teeth are often self-conscious and cover their mouth or don’t smile. You can tell when their teeth are corrected by the frequent smiles.
Poor dental care can hurt a person’s overall health and often makes people appear older than they are.
At the dental practice of Dr. Stephen Matarazzo in Quincy, Massachusetts, Dr. Matarazzo, and his team take the time to get to know their patients and understand their expectations for their new smiles. No treatment begins until both parties agree on the course of treatment.
Restorative Dental Treatment Options
Those that have many missing or broken teeth may need restorative dental treatments. These treatments will vary based on the dental needs of the patient. Here are some of the dental restorative procedures that those with poor dental health may need, according to WebMD:
- Fillings: This is a standard treatment used for teeth that can be saved with fillings. Most fillings are made with silver amalgam or resin fillings that match the teeth.
- Crowns: These are capes that are placed over existing teeth. They can correct the shape and size of teeth that are broken or crooked.
- Bridges: A bridge will fill in the gap where previously missing teeth are. It is anchored in place by crowns holding them in place.
- Dental Implants: More and more people opt for dental implants because they are much like natural teeth and are a permanent solution for missing teeth.
- Dentures: Dentures are made to replace the top or bottom set of teeth. Dentures are usually made of resin and metal. They typically replace all teeth, but partial dentures also fill in open spaces with missing teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry – Before / After Pictures
Cosmetic Dental Treatment and Other Restorative Options
For those who need less invasive restorative, cosmetic dental treatment, Dr. Stephen Matarazzo offers a wide range of procedures that can change your smile easily and painlessly:
- Porcelain Veneers: These are used to improve the appearance of the front teeth. They are very thin and fit over the natural tooth. It enhances discolored, broken, and misshaped teeth. They are a cost-effective yet very easy way to change the look of your front teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Nothing can help discolored teeth more than teeth whitening. Your teeth may be in alignment but discolored due to eating, drinking, and smoking. In just minutes, a teeth whitening procedure can work wonders for yellowing teeth. There are many home products on the market, but the best option is to have teeth professionally whitened by your dentist.
- Invisalign: This treatment is the newest orthodontic treatment available and is used instead of old-fashioned metal bracket/wire braces. It uses clear aligner trays to straighten misaligned teeth. It is popular with adults who don’t want to have obvious braces showing. The treatment time and cost are about the same as traditional braces.
- Full Mouth Restoration: In extreme cases, a patient may need a full-mouth restoration. Dr. Stephen Matarazzo and his team want to get our patients looking and feeling their best, which often means a full-mouth restoration. The complex restorations may include implant dentistry or full dentures. The result is a winning smile makeover.
One of the best things is that the team believes in painless dentistry, so they often use oral sedation to keep patients relaxed and pain-free during their dental treatments.
Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me In and Around Quincy, Massachusetts
Those needing cosmetic dentistry to restore their smile are fortunate to live in the Quincy area, as we are just minutes away. Our office is at 300 Crown Colony Drive, Quincy, Massachusetts 02169. To make an appointment, you can call us at (617) 405-3939.
Don’t leave your dental care to chance; our team will find the best solution to your dental problem, no matter how big or small. You deserve a great smile and added confidence. Let our team help you.