Procedures used during a Quincy, MA Smile Makeover
A beautiful smile can give a patient a wonderful advantage in his or her business and personal relationships. Possessing a gorgeous smile is important in maintaining a patient’s self-esteem and self-confidence, and plays an important part in one’s life. When a patient is unhappy with his or her smile, a smile becomes less prominent and laughter is stifled. Dr. Matarazzo offers dentistry at its finest and is committed to ensuring patients attain the smile of their dreams with quality, comprehensive care.
Dr. Matarazzo of Quincy, MA provides patients with a treatment called a “Smile Makeover,” also referred to as full mouth rehabilitation. When a patient has several dental concerns within his or her smile, a variety of treatments can be used to address them. Listed below are several cosmetic and restorative solutions offered to patients interested in dramatically improving their smile.
Patients missing natural teeth can use a dental bridge to restore the space left behind. Using quality porcelain materials, Dr. Matarazzo fabricates a restoration to disguise the gap.
Sometimes patients are concerned about the length of their teeth or the way their gums are contoured. With laser dentistry, Dr. Matarazzo can recontour the gums to make the smile more aesthetically pleasing.
An implant is an alternative solution to tooth loss. It is a stand-alone restoration in comparison with a dental bridge. A dental implant requires surgery and restoration with a dental crown, but appears and functions as a natural tooth.
Partial and full dentures are available at our practice. Dr. Matarazzo is one of 120 dentists that provide Fountain of Youth®.
Bonding uses a composite material shaped to a tooth. It is hardened and polished to cover imperfections or change the shape of an existing tooth. This treatment can address chips, cracks, and misshapened teeth.
Restoring a smile can require the realignment of teeth within a dental arch, as well as the adjustment of a patient’s bite for better functionality. Invisalign orthodontics uses clear aligner trays to reposition the teeth of teenagers and adults.
Dental veneers, also known as porcelain veneers, are fabricated to bond over the front of natural teeth to disguise imperfections.
Crowns play an important role in general and cosmetic dentistry. They can protect a tooth, cover an imperfection, or restore a dental implant.
: The Fountain of Youth® services are in no way related to Dr. Sam Muslin’s exclusive Face Lift Dentistry ®
- Quincy Family Dental - Quincy Smile Center provides family dental care for everyone
- Emergency Dental Care near me - Do I need to seek emergency dental care near me for a missing crown or filling?
- Smile Makeover Quincy MA - Procedures used during a Quincy, MA Smile Makeover
- Dental Implants Quincy MA - Dental implants from your Quincy Dentist offer several benefits
- Dentist Quincy MA - Your dentist in Quincy MA offers tips for avoiding cavities
- Dentistry Services in Quincy MA - High-tech Dentistry Services in Quincy, MA can give you a healthier smile
- 02169 Dentist - Do you live in zip code 02169 and want your healthiest smile? See your Dentist for mercury-free fillings
- Stephen Matarazzo DMD - Stephen Matarazzo D.M.D. is your partner for optimal oral health
«Back to Home Page