Dr. Stephen Matarazzo D.M.D., P.C.
Rating : 5
" Dr. Matarazzo and his staff are exceptional. I had a consult, a cleaning and most recently a root canal and I have absolutely no complaints. Everything was positive, they are very transparent in what they are doing. The assistant is every engaging and Dr. Matarazzo is very funny. Its clear that this team know what they are doing and they do it well.
Root canals are a quick and easy treatment that allows Dr. Stephen Matarazzo D.M.D. the ability to help patients find relief when they are in pain. When an infection occurs, or a patient develops an abscess or problem that requires root canal therapy, the doctor and his staff will be able to help! With the technology used in his state-of-the-art practice, Dr. Matarazzo can provide a root canal treatment, which has a success rate of 99 percent. His extremely high success rates with root canals are due to his root canal protocol that he follows closely to provide accurate, effective results. Patients are happy to visit his practice to find relief, and enjoy a treatment that will last!
Root canal treatment can be scary. Some patients come into his office in pain, hear the words "root canal," and are suddenly scared, shaking, and can't relax to go to sleep at night! However, root canals are extremely fast, effective, and will reduce a patient's pain--not add to it!
Root canals require that Dr. Matarazzo remove the dental pulp from the tooth, which is done simply and easily in a very short period of time. In most cases, when complete, Dr. Matarazzo will also bond a dental crown on top of the tooth to protect it, as it may become brittle and weak due to the removal of the dental pulp. By placing a dental crown over the top, it can keep the tooth from cracking and breaking. This can prevent further treatments and problems down the line.
Additionally, Dr. Matarazzo provides sedation dentistry that can help patients get the treatment they need without the fear and anxiety. With oral conscious sedation, patients can rest easy during their root canal treatment and find that the appointment seems to go considerably faster, with less stress. Sedation is something that can be discussed with Dr. Stephen Matarazzo during the initial consultation appointment.
"For years I was afraid of going to the dentist. Finally, l just got fed up with the way I looked. I had to do something about my smile. Now that I have my new smile, and I look back, the visits were easy and painless. There wasn't even nearly the number of visits I had expected. I had worried about nothing. Everyone always tells me how my smile is perfect, and it is. Thanks Dr. Steve."
- Scared of root canal treatment Quincy - Scared of root canal treatment? Quincy dentist explains the process to ease concerns
- Is a Root Canal Painful Quincy - "Is a root canal painful?" and other questions we often receive from Quincy area patients
- What Are Root Canals For Quincy - Quincy area patients ask, "What are root canals for?"
- How To Perform A Root Canal Quincy - Quincy area patients want to know, "How does my dentist perform a root canal?"
- Root Canal Doctors Quincy - Doctors in Quincy may recommend root canal for persistent and painful toothaches
- Healthy Smiles Dental Clinic Quincy - Dental Clinic in Quincy helps patients achieve healthy smiles with the help of root canal therapy
- Root Canal Treatment Quincy - Root Canal Treatment is safe and effective for Quincy area patients
- Root Canal Therapy Quincy - Root Canal Therapy can help Quincy area patients save their natural tooth
- What is a Root Canal Quincy MA - What a Root Canal is in Quincy MA and how to get treatment
- Root Canal Dentist Quincy MA - Understanding Root Canal Therapy by Quincy, MA Dentist