Quincy Smile Center provides family dental care for everyone
Over the years, it seems like everyone has become “busier.” Families are constantly going back and forth between work, social, and family commitments. Unfortunately, as a result, regular and consistent dental care often suffers. In order to make it more convenient for you and your family to receive the dental care you need and deserve, we offer our preventative, restorative and cosmetic care for patients of all ages in our Quincy office.
Infants and Toddlers
Oral care is important for everyone, even brand new babies. Caring for the gums even before the teeth begin to show is one way parents can help keep their child’s mouth healthy. Gently use a soft, damp cloth to remove any residue from the gums. Once teeth begin to show, the first dental exam can be scheduled. This appointment is particularly important for the parents as we help educate you on the best way to care for your child’s evolving smile.
For toddlers, it’s important to establish an oral health routine that involves teaching them to brush their teeth and becoming consistent with dental visits. These visits serve two major purposes: they allow us to monitor the health of the teeth and they allow your child to get comfortable in the dentist’s office. During these years, we also stress the importance of teaching your child healthy eating habits that can promote oral health.
Children and Teens
As children grow and make more of their own choices, we can see the benefits of early education pay off. Continue to encourage daily brushing and flossing along with smart food choices. This will carry with them through adulthood.
During the teen years, we tend to see an increase in cavities or dental problems. Regular dental visits become increasingly important during this time.
Adults often have a wide variety of dental needs. For some, concerns may include gum disease or other issues due to inconsistent dental care in the past. Others may have oral health problems because of other medical conditions. Some simply have cosmetic concerns. Our team can address all of these things.
- Quincy Family Dental - Quincy Smile Center provides family dental care for everyone
- Emergency Dental Care near me - Do I need to seek emergency dental care near me for a missing crown or filling?
- Smile Makeover Quincy MA - Procedures used during a Quincy, MA Smile Makeover
- Dental Implants Quincy MA - Dental implants from your Quincy Dentist offer several benefits
- Dentist Quincy MA - Your dentist in Quincy MA offers tips for avoiding cavities
- Dentistry Services in Quincy MA - High-tech Dentistry Services in Quincy, MA can give you a healthier smile
- 02169 Dentist - Do you live in zip code 02169 and want your healthiest smile? See your Dentist for mercury-free fillings
- Stephen Matarazzo DMD - Stephen Matarazzo D.M.D. is your partner for optimal oral health
«Back to Home Page